Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 2009: What's Your Deal?

If you are an Etsy artist or designer and you would like me to promote your store, please send me the following information (you can send it as a comment to this post, I will not publish it on this blog):

1. Your Store name
2. Your store link:
3. A unique deal you want to offer, for example: % discount, free shipping, rebate etc. Your deal must be exclusive and you should not offer it anywhere else.
4. A code that potential customers can convo you to redeem the offer. Offer should be valid through May 2009.

I will select an item from your store and promote it on Facebook and/or Twitter with your special offer.
Unfortunately I can not guarantee that all offers will be promoted, but I will do my best. That's a promise.

Please join me on Facebook and Twitter and invite your friends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment